To improve Health and Wellbeing across Cambridgeshire through a more integrated Community* Sector Network
- Improve access to and utilisation of the Community* sector
- Demonstrate the collective impacts of the Community* sector on wellbeing
- Implement collaborative initiatives to maximise Community* sector resource
- Support member organisations to deliver and develop innovative services which delay access to statutory services and improve safe discharges from hospitals.
- Help develop and design a more integrated Community* sector providing sustainable local solutions
- Maximising contract delivery by Health and Wellbeing Network members and others, meeting subcontracting and quality standards
(*Community Organisations include Charities, Social Enterprises, Faith Groups, non-statutory public organisations, village and neighbourhood groups)